Vedacard Mukta Vati
High blood pressure can lead to many serious health problems, such as heart attack, heart failure, stroke, and kidney disease. Treating high blood pressure early is important in preventing these and other problems.
Our Vedacard Mukta Vati help in Controlling Blood Pressure level and Heart disease caused by the disorder of the Kidneys or Cholesterol anxiety, stress or any other reason which is hereditary, etc. It works well if insomnia, nervousness, chest pain and head ache like problems are mingled with Blood Pressure.
• It maintain High Blood Pressure Level.
• Improves cardiac strength by supporting heart muscles.
• Mild diuretic and reduces excess fluid volume
* We recommend 6 month usage to attain optimum results.
Benefits Of Taking Ayurvedic Medicine:
- • Contain no synthetic or chemical ingredients
- • Medicine has no side effects
- • Lab tested
- • Conventional material is used
Blood pressure ranges
Your blood pressure may be normal, high, or low. High blood pressure is also referred to as hypertension, and low blood pressure is called hypotension. The American Heart AssociationTrusted Source describes the different blood pressure ranges for adults as:
- Normal: less than 120 systolic and 80 diastolic
- Elevated: 120–129 systolic and less than 80 diastolic
- Stage 1 Hypertension: 130–139 systolic or 80–89 diastolic
- Stage 2 Hypertension: at least 140 systolic or at least 90 diastolic
- Hypertensive crisis: higher than 180 systolic and/or higher than 120 diastolic
- Hypotension: can be 90 or less systolic, or 60 or less diastolic, but these numbers can vary because symptoms help determine when blood pressure is too low
Your doctor may diagnose high blood pressure if either your systolic or diastolic is high, or if both numbers are high. They may diagnose low blood pressure by checking systolic and diastolic numbers, along with evaluating your symptoms and age, and what medications you’re taking.
Note: All the information is provided for educational purpose only and it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
Batch No. : 1/2021
Mfg. Date : MAY-2021
Exp. Date : APR-2023
Weight : 40GM