Rosemary Bhringraj Hair Oil
VedaSetu Rosemary Bringraj oil has properties that give relief in all types of headaches and body aches, stress reliever, alopecia, and premature graying. It has anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties as well as it relaxes Central Nervous System.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Hibiscus rosa sinensis (Gudhal) – Gives lusture to frizzy hair, prevents premature graying.
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpuspi)– It is very effective to improve memory & intelligence. It’s useful in cold cough and headache.
- Andropogan muricats (Khas),- Brings hair back to life
- Emblica officinails (Amla)– The hair follicles are strengthened thereby arresting premature greying and thinning of hair. Crushed Emblica Officinalis fruits, especially have a great effect on hair.
- Terminalia bellcerica (Bahera)–It is rejuvenating in nature which is very beneficial for hair.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritki)– Extracts of chebulaon both types of skin cells and optimized concentration in which it could be used as a bioactive component for wound healing applications by increasing cell proliferation and decreasing free-radical production without affecting the normal cellular matrix.
- Withania sommnifera – It controls the production of malenin.
- Rosa centifolia (Gulab) – Anti-inflammatory ,aphrodisiac and sedative
- Eclippta alba (Brangraj) – According to Ayurveda, the leaf is quite incredible for the hair. It is regarded as the ‘rasayana’ – an ingredient that rejuvenates and slows down the ageing.
- Coriandrum sativum (Dhaniya) It is a natural and essential nutrient enabling good hair growth. To make your hair strong and long.
- Hedychium spicatum (kapoor kachari) – It is a miraculous pain reliever.
- Mentha piperata (mint)– Application on scalp gives relief in tension headache.
- Elettaria cardamom (elaichi sweet) – Cardamom can contribute to improve hair growth and the treatment of certain scalp issues.
- Alkanna tinctoria (Ratanjot) – It is also used to treat abscesses and inflammations.
- Caryophyllus aromaticus(Long) – It Is high anti-microbial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antiseptic, and stimulating properties. It gives relief to headaches and stress.
- Lawsonia intermits (Mehnadi) – The nutrients in henna help to nourish hair while also repairing the damage.
- Rosemery officinails (Rosemery) – Massage on the scalp boosts circulation and nourishes the hair follicle and acts as a conditioner. Anti-dandruff properties as Rosemary oil penetrates the scalp and eliminates the dryness of the scalp.
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Dalchini) – Enriched with antioxidant, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial properties, cinnamon is used to treat infections and is known to improve blood circulation when applied to the scalp. Let’s look at how cinnamon can naturally treat hair loss and regrow your hair by stimulating scalp and hair follicles.
- Camphora (kapoor) – Camphora makes your hair soft and boosts hair growth & stimulate blood flow to the applied area and promote hair growth.
- An excellent hair tonic for the Nervous System, it also promotes sound sleep.
- Slows down the aging process – Graying of hair
- An antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties of the ingredients used in making the oil keep away infection on the scalp.
- Using sesame oil on your scalp and hair may help to reduce dandruff, which is often caused by a fungus or bacteria.
- It is very effective to improve memory & intelligence.
Note: The Ayurvedic formulation is very effective to nourish, luminously shiny, thick, and rejuvenated hair. It acts as a stress reliever after a massage of Rosemary Bhrangraj Oil on the scalp. Antimicrobial properties keep the scalp and hair infection-free and give the luster and repair the split ends and frizzy hair.
We recommend you to use this Ayurvedic Product for 5 to 6 months for visible result.
Batch No. : 1/2020
Mfg. Date : DEC-2020
Exp. Date : NOV-2022
Weight : 100ML